This list will grow as I find more interesting links. Language of the site listed after the hyperlink; if both English and French are available, the E and F will host the hyperlinks.
Hey Julie, I just started reading your blog. Sounds like your time in France has been going smoothly! I'd be interested in hearing how you personally find Dijon in comparison to Nantes. I really have no idea about what the city is famous for other than my association with the mustard or what the general feel of the city is.
Hey Julie, I just started reading your blog. Sounds like your time in France has been going smoothly! I'd be interested in hearing how you personally find Dijon in comparison to Nantes. I really have no idea about what the city is famous for other than my association with the mustard or what the general feel of the city is.
ReplyDelete