Yesterday was one of those days – HF let out early, and some schools in neighboring towns were canceled for the rest of the week! As night fell, it continued to snow and swirl around. After attempting to go to a concert with Sara and Emily that turned out to have been moved somewhere else across town, I decided to walk around and enjoy the magical weather!
First, though, I was inspired to build a snowman. The snow was very powdery and not particularly wet/easy to compact, but I still managed.
| M. Bonhomme de Neige was warm, and I was cold. |
Joyeux fêtes, everyone! Happy holidays!
Also, I just installed the “insert video” plugin for Windows Live Writer, and noticed a pretty careless, relatively big problem: if you customize where the plugin should be installed during installation, the plugin doesn’t know where to look for its files. It should be able to take the “install to” location entered by the user and use it effectively, but apparently that’s too much to ask here. Sigh. So it appears that the inclusion of media needs to be done after I've already uploaded a post.
ETA: well zut, people, I just noticed that the quality of the video is awful. I recorded it in HD, and apparently Blogger reduced the file size on their servers via pixelization. That's lame; sorry guys. Also, sorry for the high pitched noise in the video. I will admit this quirk is my camera's fault, and somewhat mine for not using an external mic. Too bad Blogger didn't reduce that noise's volume down...
No comments:
Post a Comment